Average Housing Price = €1,460/m2
Average Rent Price = €300/50 m2
To compare, the average housing price in Madrid City is €4,100/m2 and the average rent price is €1,643/50m2.
Access to the pool: Adults €4, Infants: €3
Gym: €25 per month
The village school's capacity is 45 kids.
Overall, 3 pupils of 4 and 5 years old.
Free access to a Mechanical Workshop, a Locksmith, a Carpentry and a Warehouse-exhibition of Musical Instruments.
1. San Roque Functional Diversity Residence, Jicoteca Foundation: 45 residents, 29 direct jobs
2. Minors home: 21 residents, 31 direct jobs
Provisional dedicated space at the school, for co-working.
Internet Connection: 4G/5G and optic fibre
1. Doctor Appointment Availability:
Thursdays from 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Fridays from 10:30 am 1:30 pm
Mondays and Thursdays from 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm at the dispensary. Heliport available for emergencies
3. Nursing home: 45 residents, 29 direct jobs
1. Berzosa-Aeropuerto Adolfo Suarez:
2. Berzosa – Madrid
Hostel Calumet with a capacity of 56 people
Nature Rural Hotel with 6 houses
El Esguizaro Rural Hotel with 4 houses
Facilities available for Hiking, Cycling, Mountain Biking, Motor Biking, and Paragliding